Dreams
You
can see it
can see it
If
you close your eyes
you close your eyes
You
can touch it
can touch it
But
it has no feeling
it has no feeling
You
can hear it
can hear it
But
only alone
only alone
You
can start it
can start it
But
you cant cause it
you cant cause it
You
can remember it
can remember it
But
you can’t know it
you can’t know it
It
is never over
is never over
It
had no beginning
had no beginning
It
is never exact
is never exact
It
is not an image
is not an image
Nor
an illusion
an illusion
Where
did it go when I awoke?
did it go when I awoke?
Why
does it disappear from view?
does it disappear from view?
Why
must I loose the thrill of it?
must I loose the thrill of it?
No comments:
Post a Comment