best friends
I
am very grateful to have you
am very grateful to have you
as
our best friend
our best friend
I
appreciate the times
appreciate the times
you
knew what to say
knew what to say
or
say nothing at all
say nothing at all
words
never explain our fortune with you
never explain our fortune with you
a
precious part of our life
precious part of our life
when
I hear you smile
I hear you smile
I
know you are just fine
know you are just fine
no
need to use words
need to use words
our
friendship is like a rainbow
friendship is like a rainbow
though
the years
the years
colors
of laughter
of laughter
buckets
of sorrow are blended
of sorrow are blended
and
shared by a precious few
shared by a precious few
easily
created
created
the
union of you and I
union of you and I
a
jewel in our memories
jewel in our memories
what
a fantastic treasure
a fantastic treasure
No comments:
Post a Comment