Courage
you
gave me the courage
gave me the courage
to
do what I felt
do what I felt
you
gave me my sensuality back
gave me my sensuality back
time
and space to figure out my life
and space to figure out my life
our
relationship is special to me
relationship is special to me
it
doest matter what I go through
doest matter what I go through
you
are always there
are always there
you
are a real part of me
are a real part of me
I
can’t seem to let go
can’t seem to let go
I
have learned to share with you
have learned to share with you
My
life lessons
life lessons
Experiences
you do not understand
you do not understand
You
continue to listen
continue to listen
You
don’t laugh at me
don’t laugh at me
Or
ridicule
ridicule
You
support my growth
support my growth
You
tell a story rare and precious
tell a story rare and precious
Without
you
you
there
may not have been a me
may not have been a me
because
of your love
of your love
you
help tell the story
help tell the story
one
of survivorship
of survivorship
pioneerism,
heroism
success
happiness
security
and love
and love
dedication
and truth
and truth
a
story about me
story about me
the
story that becomes
story that becomes
you
No comments:
Post a Comment