do
I dare?
I dare?
Wish
for the hand of time be reversed
for the hand of time be reversed
To
any point in time?
any point in time?
Nay
For
the lessons learned
the lessons learned
The
experiences I have survived
experiences I have survived
a
dark void where memory belongs
dark void where memory belongs
a
mystery I shish not to deal with
mystery I shish not to deal with
a
special growth
special growth
life
I may have missed out on
I may have missed out on
the
lesson I learned gave me strength
lesson I learned gave me strength
the
experiences gave me wisdom
experiences gave me wisdom
the
dark void would cause regret and confusion
dark void would cause regret and confusion
a
mystery I don’t dare wish to solve
mystery I don’t dare wish to solve
to
not redo mistakes is a pet peeve
not redo mistakes is a pet peeve
I
care not to caress.
care not to caress.
No comments:
Post a Comment